Saturday, July 24, 2010

Expressing Gratitude

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."  -Melody Beattie



What I am Grateful For Today...
The joy and wonder that the Tooth Fairy brings
Iced coffee made in the blender at home
Learning about myself through conversations with new people 
The amazing opportunities that are created by the vision and dedication of DH
Letter-shaped pretzels using the recipe from my childhood cookbook 

...what are you grateful for?(BTW I really think it should be spelled "greatful")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for when my son walks in after soccer in the a.m. hoping I've made eggs with jalepeno's and bacon. I am grateful that my husband will no longer be traveling oversees but will be home with us! I am grateful for chocolate ganache! And hugs from my boys!

Thanks for the opportunity to express my gratitude!

Unknown said...

A nice blog. Actually we all have same thing.In the routine work we told that is not enough, this not fine and all the time we are just doing complaints. But by your blog for the time being I went in flashback and saw how much we got. Thanks
digital signature Adobe Reader