Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1 Month and Counting....

Well, the baby is Officially due February 20th... and hoping I get the full month to prepare because I am not ready yet (physically and mentally)! Just wondering if it's possible to stock-up on sleep like you do diapers, because I know it's going to be at a premium once there is a newborn in the house again. The gender will be a surprise because during the ultrasound, the baby was keeping legs crossed tight and we were unable to see... so it's anyone's guess.

My mom is making plans to come out and stay for a few weeks to help out with the boys. Hopefully we are timing it right so she will be able to be at home with the boys during the delivery. We are all looking forward to that (the boys for someone to play with and DH & I for the extra helping hands!)