Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spoonfower - Say hello to new curtains!

I am looking for new curtains for my 2 double sliding glass doors in the living room. Right now they are brown. And I love brown, but they are plain, and tired and need some life.

I spent 20 minutes on ebay looking for affordable and chic curtain panels... ewww
I spend 30 minutes on JoAnns looking for contemporary and stylish fabric to make my own... barf

I went to etsy to search, got distracted and read about the featured artist who mentioned that she prints all her fabric designs using spoonflower.com (Enter gasp of discovery here)

You can make your own fabric? WOW

I am not that artistic. But fortunately so many others are and you can just buy their designs, which are chic, affordable, contemporary, stylish and just plain COOL

Check out some fun designs I found





Sprout


Against The Current - Medium



Hurche Plaid


Harvest Flower, Summer Joy Collection by Lana Kole


No, I havent decided yet. Now I have too many choices.

No comments: