Friday, August 20, 2010

Tool of The Day - MyLiveSignature.com

I recently created a signature for my email and have been using it in newsletters for the business too. I love it and have had several comments on it so thought I would share here.

I made the signature online here http://mylivesignature.com/mls_menu.php

While the site isn't too flashy, it offers a simple online tool where you just type your text, pick a font, size, pitch and color and then can save the image to your computer or grab the URL and use it in your email signatures. Also great for forum sigs and (duh!) blog posts. I guess I should add it to my blog too! They also have a feature where you can just draw your own, but that is probably best when you have a drawing pad.




3 comments:

The Cheap Chic Momma said...

This is super handy! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh - I love this! Thanks for the info.! I love it when friends in the blogahood share such great finds!

Unknown said...

I just love this tool. This is so easy to use and one can create cool looking signature in just few minutes. Thanks for this detail.
digital signature Microsoft